Want to go to hib this weekend or on a future event? Let everyone know and sign up for transport using our very own trip organiser!
Here you can find out who is planning on heading to hib, when they're leaving and how they're getting there!
Returners trip board! To sign up to a groundschool go to our courses page here
Are you currently a student? Let us know when you last refreshed, jumped and what your next jump type is and well book instructors and let them know you're coming!
Got free space in your car?
let us know here when you fill out the form and people can assign themselves to a seat!
let us know and we won't book you a bunk!
- Students need to be ready to refresh at 8am, if you miss the refresh - you probably won't jump!
- Please register before Thursday 1pm and enter your student details to the form so we can book on your behalf
- If you need to refresh on the same day as you're leaving York, please reflect this in your leaving time
- Please contribute any petrol money towards drivers if you're getting a lift
- If you wish to stay in the bunkhouse, you need to pay over the phone in advance: 01652 648837
Fill out the form below and get involved!
Weekly Weekend Trip 31st Jan/2nd Feb
Join us for another fun week of skydiving!
Please let us know by Wednesday by signing up on here as we will be contacting Hibaldstow to make bookings on Thursday morning. The bunk bookings need to be paid in advance, so please make your plans clear early and reflect whether you need a refresh on the same day as you are leaving York in your leaving time and call the office on 01652 648837. Once you arrive, do not forget to tell the office you are here for the refresh at 8am.
0-6 weeks normal refresh.
6 weeks - 3 months extended refresh (free)
3 - 6 months retrain (priced)
6 months + full groundschool
The next jump you complete when uncurrent is all at the discretion of the instructors. Skydiving is all about currency and developing muscle memory so if you want to progress, you want to be jumping every couple weeks.
If you change your plans after Thursday morning, you will need to contact the hibaldstow office yourself.